Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Program Identified!

Note: This post is for June 13, 2012

The placement office emailed me stating that they found a placement for me.  But the information was very cryptic.  They simply said:

“I wanted to let you know that I have identified a program for you and have issued you an invitation.  Relevant details such as country name, job description, and departure date will be within the invitation kit; it will arrive via UPS typically within 10 business days and to the address we have on file.  Once you've received your invitation packet and have had an opportunity to review its contents, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 
I can offer the general information that your invitation is for an early October departure to Sub-Saharan Africa for a math teaching position in a deaf education program.”

So, it’ll be in Africa after all.  I have no idea which country.  I was working at Camp Willard, so of course it rattled my head all day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment