Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Acceptance

Note: This post is for June 24, 2012.

After some soul searching, discussions with my family and close friends, I decided that it is going to be a wonderful adventure for me.

Some of us, including myself, will have hard time dealing with my absence for such a long time, but we all know, at the end, we will say “wow time sure did fly past us so fast”.

So I submitted the official Peace Corps acceptance statement:

I, Jay Krieger, am accepting my invitation to serve as a Mathematics Teacher Peace Corps Volunteer in Kenya, departing October 1, 2012. 
I hereby certify that I have read the Volunteer Assignment Description, Online Welcome Book, Core Expectations, and Pre-departure Safety and Security Information included in the invitation packet and agree to abide by the policies therein.

Wish me well. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment