Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Interview

Note: This post is for October 18, 2011

I was thrilled to make the trip to Chicago.  Fortunately, my dear dad (Francis Oshman) was staying with me for a couple of weeks helping me renovate my kitchen.  He was happy to travel to Chicago with me, and wait for me while I have my interview.

He also drove up for me while I reviewed my notes to prepare for the interview.  I swapped into my suit in the open when we parked my car in the underground garage.

The interview with the recruiter went quite well, about 90 minutes.  I enjoyed talking with my recruiter and he put me at ease and laughed at my dry jokes and all that.

Of course I simply cannot leave Chicago without either eating at Portillo’s or Giordano’s Pizza.  We settled on the thick stuffed pizza from Giordano’s Pizza, and I drove home sleepily with full stomach.










  


No comments:

Post a Comment