Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Journal

Now that I am officially going to Kenya Africa this October 1st, and I will be overseas for 27 months.  The first three months will be in-country pre-service training, and the remaining 24 months will be actual service.

I realized maybe I should start journalizing my experiences.  I tend to vlog and now that I photograph, I wanted to share my experiences with you, my dear viewers.  Secondly, I wanted to document my journey as much as I can, because as most of you who know me well, I tend to forget them.

So for the next few posts, they will be written posts, but eventually I hope to mix them up with further writing, vlogs and photography.

For your convenience, you can follow my journal by subscribing to the email distribution list (on your right column).  The system will email my subscribers once each night all posts that I made during the day.
Of course, when I am in-country, I do not know yet whether I am accessible, nor that I will be near the ‘net, so the frequency of my posts may vary.

Your comments are welcome, as long as they are relevant, and pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment