Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Preparations

Note: Now we are caught up with my journal, and at this point and on, it will be “current” to the date of the post.

I have to complete passport and visa paperwork.  Went out to have my passport photos taken.  I already have my current passport but there is a different version (“no-fee passport”) that I am required to have.

Fortunately, Peace Corps covers all the costs.

I also will need to have Yellow Fever vaccine shot, which I scheduled for August 1, 2012.

I am working on yet another resume (the version that are more current and more relevant for the country desk) and aspirations document (to introduce myself to the country).

There are several other paperwork and tasks I will need to do.

I will defer packing and stuff to September, but I did buy like 5 or 6 different playing cards (Uno, Phase 10, etc.) ha.

There are quite a bit of reading materials included in the invitation packet that I will need to read and re-read.

Now that we are all caught up with the timeline, I promise I will try to start putting in vlogs and more photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment