Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mid Term Break!



Having a quickie with a blondie.  Hey quit with your dirty minds!  This cigar is Acid Blondie, and it is small size, so its a quick cigar smoke.

School ended for the Mid Term break.  Taking my break!  Students will head for home tomorrow, but I will take off this Friday for Lukenya, where all volunteers will consolidate and be safe during the elections.

It is possible that this would be an one-way trip, when we may not return if we have to be evacuated.

I have done something similar to last will and testament, having my two close and trusty colleagues visit my home, and received my instructions on the disposal of my possessions and furnishings if I cannot return.

I have told them the ultimate goal is to have everything go to our students directly or indirectly.  Anything they can wear and allowable in school, they will get my clothing, but everything else would be sold, with all proceeds applied toward their education (supplies, books, etc.).  All kitchen equipment, spices, and canned or dry foods would go to the school's home sciences (economics) department.

But then everyone says the elections will be a peaceful and that I shall return.

No comments:

Post a Comment